Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm sorry

I know I said I'd write. As it turns out, the legal stuff I am smack dab in the middle of has created a sitch where "they" have taken to reading and scrutinizing my blog. By the way, for you sneaky legal people it's 3:48 p.m. on Friday, August 4, 2006. I am not at work, I have the day off. I am posting this on my own time, on my own computer and in my own house...so all of "you" can just stop reading now, this doesn't concern you.

I have been hesitant to write because so much of what I have written has been picked apart. I think about writing every day. I still take notes on cocktail napkins and other scraps of paper because something funny or terrific happens and then when I think about how "they" have taken stories told in innocence and torn them apart like I'm a bad person - I rethink telling my stories.

I have decided that I'm fucking tired of worrying about what "they" think. I will get back to posting again. Just so you legal-types know...it will be on my own time, on my own computer in my own house. You needn't question me about it.

Things are great. Auburn Aries is at her Dad's right now - the second of her two week breaks with him. She's having fun. Her Dad has a new girlfriend who seems to be pretty great and it's making it easier on Aries.

Hot and I still have cocktails on the porch and talk. And yes, I still yell "Hey Hot" down the stairs and he still says "It's 5 o'clock" giving me the cocktail hour warning.

I'm still commuting in the Stang to work everyday. And yes, the price of gas is still eating me alive. I love my job, however, and the people I work with so it eases the pain a little.

And right now, I've gotta run. I have someone beautiful waiting for me as I have a previous engagement. I jumped on to check in and felt I owed you a bit of an explanation.

I love you guys and will get back to it.

I promise.

No comments: