Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What a dick!

On Monday, October 24th I wrote a post that warrants clarification.

In that post, I spoke of a certain someone with whom I am very close who popped the wood – thanks to his boyfriend’s playfulness - while we were partying at C.C.’s Saturday night.

I ran into this certain someone last night and he essentially scolded me for being so polite when I wrote about his big, impressive hard-on.

I explained that I didn’t want to take such liberties when speaking of someone’s manhood and how maybe he would not have appreciated me implying he’s a big slut with his mass o’ meat and how he was waving it around with his head held high (pun intended).

Seriously, that thing should have its own gawd damn zip code!!!

Blogging about it for the comedic value and the visual imagery that accompanied my writing because it IS so impressive – is one thing. But I’d never, ever think about revealing his identity, ESPECIALLY on the internet.

It was at this particular moment that Pony reminded me of his own internet frivolities and laughed at the fact that I was trying to be discreet. Hot Toddy was sitting next to Pony and agreed that I should have just said it was Pony who sported such a phenomenal erection that night.

So that being said, Pony, the next time we’re in public and you get aroused…just let it go, man. You can’t hide 10 inches of erect flesh.

Matter of fact… I got 50 bucks says you do a little table dance for Mama… Oh yeah! I don’t care that you’re a gay man. It’s a thing of beauty and a person would have to be a moron not to gaze, gape, gawk – you get the idea – at something so magnificent.

No comments: